Sunday, December 8, 2013

Fall of Winter

Location: Helsinki, Finland
NP: Nightwish - Walking in the Air
Mood: Relaxed

Arriving to Helsinki this morning felt way too sudden, but also relaxing.

Yet I felt I had not written enough of my experiences in the Philippines. Also Hong Kong has so far not received any attention, and unfortunately this is to remain mostly so, as my original route through the city got changed to Singapore and on the return flights there was not enough time to see anything but the airport. There's not much else to say about Hong Kong at this point than a platitude such as "the airport was nice".


Well, it was nice. Seemed like a great airport, almost comparable to Singapore's Changi, with many charging locations and spots to drink water from. The common tap water is, as usual, not safe to drink.

With so many more pictures to publish, I hope that I can return to writing from home.


Now snowy Finland is dashing by the window of the train to Oulu, with white trees and ground. It had gotten colder here while I was away.


But it's good to be back after the chaos of Asia. Here's where I know how things work, and for a change that is relaxing. So, "Hello Finland".


Or how the great Filipino guide maker Mikey Bustos would say: "Hello marshmallow."

No comments:

Post a Comment